Friday 5 April 2019

Compound sentence.



Simple sentences
Conjunction
Compound sentence
1
I was making a house
but
I was making a house but Ong broke my house.
Ong broke my house
2
I kicked the ball
So
I kicked the ball so Tina block my kicked.
Tina block my kicked
3
 I was running with the ball
and
I was running with the ball and I pass the ball to Makaili
I pass the ball to Makaili.
4
I was walking  
yet
I was walking yet leon was running quickly.
Leon was running quickly
5
I was happy
for
I was happy for my friend got food.
My friend got me food
6
I ask my sister
or
I ask my sister, do you what food or money.
Do you what food money
7
I was eating cake
nor
I was eating cake nor I was playing with my ball.
I was playing with my ball

This week for writing we were talking about compound sentence. We had just to writ a simple sentences then you put a conjunction. Then you have to make it all to a compound sentence. I had to do 7 because there were 7 
conjunction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.