Wednesday 26 June 2019

Ki O Rahi/Inter School

L.I To play Ki o Rahi
Whe I put my bag away I saw a lot of other school's.
Every  tear 5 and 6 school's  had 5 game each's.

Frist Game 
For our First Game we played agensit Tamaki Priamry. Sadly we lost agenst Tamki Priamry it was also a close game the score was 6 to 5 Tamki Pramry. We all tried our best toghther.

Seconed Game 
 For our seconed game we were supposed play agensit panmure dritric but sadly they did not come. So we had a frendly game agenst Hopes. We also won we all had a fun game playing togther. I was really happy that I could run with the ball.

Third Game 
For our thrid game we played agensit Pou. But sadly we lost. The score were 4 to 5to Pou. We had a fun game also I was happy I could shake there hands.

Fouth Game 
For the fouth game we played agensit Stonefields. We had a fun game we also won agensit Stonedields it was also fun playing and I had fun being Kaitacky for the first time.

Last Game 
For the Last round we played agensit St Patrick. We also won. I really had fun running with the ball passing the ball arounf and scoring tryies.

I would also like to say thank you to the kelly sport's and to the helpers and teacher that came out and to support us.

Photo's when we went to ki o Rahi at the inter schools

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taua. I like how you told me all about the 5 games you played. Great job at winning 3 rounds when you were playing Ki o Rahi. It looks like you had an amazing time at inter school. Also great job at writing your blog post about Ki O Rahi. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.