Friday 8 November 2019

Three little pigs/Writing/ WIP

 Three little pigs
Once upon a time there was a mother that was a pig. And the mother let the three little pigs go out
and make there own house. The mother said watch out for the big fat hungry wolf.


The pigs went of.The first pig ask a man for some straw.The next little pig made his house out of wood.
The last pig made his house out of brick.


Then the big fat hungry wolf came along.


The big bad wolf went to the first house that was made out of straw.He knocked on the door and he
said open the door little pig before I huff and puff until I blow your house down.The little pig said not by
the hair of my chinny chin chin.so the wolf blow the house down.Then the little pig ran to his middle
brother.


The wolf went to the wood house.He knocked on the door and he said open the door middle pig before
I huff and puff until I blow your house down.The middle pig said not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.
so the wolf blow the house down.Than the two little pig ran to their last brother. 

The wolf went to the brick house.He knocked on the door and he said open the door big pig
before I huff and puff until I blow your house down.The big pig said not by the hair of my chinny chin
chin.so the wolf blow the house down.Than the two little pig ran to their last brother. 


 So the wolf saw a chimney so the wolf went down but the big pig put a big hot water down.When he s aw the water and he die[The End] 

title
Three little pigs
orientation
Once upon a time there was a mother that was a pig. And the mother let the three little pigs go out and make there own house. The mother said watch out for the big fat hungry wolf.
problem
Then the big fat hungry wolf came along 
events
The big bad wolf knocked on the door.The big bad wolf  said open the door little pig before I huff and puff until I blow your house down.The little pig said not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.so the wolf blew the house down.Then the little pig ran to his brother’s house.The wolf went to the wood house to eat the little pigs.

The wolf knocked on the door and he said open the door pigs before I huff and puff until I blow your house down.The pigs said not by the hair of our chinny chin chins. So the wolf blew the house down. Then the two little pig ran to their last brother in the brick house. 

The wolf went to the brick house. The wolf knocked on the door and he said open the door big pig before I huff and puff until I blow your house down.The big pig said not by the hair of my chinny chin chin. So the wolf tried to blow the house down, but he couldn’t. 
solution
The wolf looked up and saw a chimney. The pigs put a big pot of boiling water underneath the chimney. When the wolf went down the chimney he never looked down. When the wolf was almost out of the chimney he slipped into the boiling water and died.


LI:To lean tope
I have been learning about topes. Topes stands for Title, Orientation,Event,and Solution.
I had to write a recount about three little pigs. Then I had to topes the three little pigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.