Wednesday 10 February 2021

Summary of Te Tiriti o Waitangi

 LI:  To explain in fewer words what the text is about




Today I read a book called Te Tiriti O waitangi. This book was about the moari signing the Treaty of Waitangi to join the British empire and about why it is important to Maori culture. For my task I looked for 20 important words that I found in the book. I then chose 6 of the words from the 20 that I found. I used the 6 words I found to summarise a sentence paragraph about the Treaty of Waitangi.  The Treaty of waitangi is important to Maori culture because it is an important historical part of their culture. A interesting fact that I learnt today was the Maori have been living on New Zealand for five hundred years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.