Thursday 1 July 2021

Vision Board

This week I made a Vision board. It explain what I want to succed of the end of the year or when i grow up. The first one is about writing. At the end of the year I want to spell every word right. Then I have kings collage. I want to make it in to kings collage. The thrid one was trying to wake up on time for school. The next one it the blues. It is my dream to play for the blues.

Next one the all blackes. It is also my dream to play for the all blackes.  The next one is math. I want to try learn all my time table. Next is school leader. I want to be the sports leader for panmure bridge school. After that is report. AT the end of the year i want to get a good report. Then is kicking. I want to be the best kicker in Nz when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.