Thursday 24 October 2019

Recount

LI:To make a recount
For writing I have been learning about recount.I had to right a recount.In a recount there is three event one reveal and ending.I had to write a recount about something you eat.I had to write where I went,who came with me and what you did.I right about going to KFC.I went with my nana my brother my mum and my dad.     


My work

                          Going to KFC
I went to KFC. In KFC They sell chicken and chips with some burges.
I went with my brother me mum my dad and my nana. I sat on a seat. Then my mum used my nana card to buy food for us to eat.

Then my mum oder us food to eat.When the food came I wanted to eat already.There where chicken and chips. There were four pack s of chips. 

We had drinks.The flavor of the drink was Fanta.We almost finish one drink. We saved the last drink for my nana.

 After that I went to the toilet to vomit because I eat too much.Then I drink the water in the 
toilet after that I started to bump my cheased and I vomit again.

 I was sick because I eat too much and I vomited.
                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.