Tuesday 30 June 2020

QAR Question

This week for reading about QAR stratey. In a QAR question they are, Right there, Author and me, Think and sherch, and On my own. 

Right there is a question that is in the book and you can point and the answer.
Author and you is a question that is not in the book. You use you imagination and your knowledge of the book.  


Think and search is a question that is in the book. You find the answer is different places.
On my own is a question that is not in the book. It a question that you can aswer.

Then I had to tell people to follow my instructions. They are, First read the book, Next make a copy of the google draw with QAR Questions, Then read the question, and Lastly answer the question on your google draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.