Tuesday 10 November 2020

Maths

 This week we had a conversation about what they learnt and what we learnt.

First we had to get partner with someone that didn't learn what you lean. I leant what a  Inrterpreting data and frequency. I learnt what Inrterpreting data and frequency. Inrterpreting data is when you explaning how much you collected from the data set.  Frequency means amount of things.

Then I teached my partnar how to convet measurement. Then I explained how measuremnt is used. Measuremen are used to find out length, hieght, width using cmm mm, m, and km. When converting measurment you use 10, 100, and 1000. For example 10mm = 1cm. 100cm = 1m. 1000m = 1km.

Then we had to get into new partnes. I learnt time. I learnt that fraction and written algrorithm adds up time. In the units of time is, 60 seconds = 1 minute, 60 minuets = 1 hour, 24 hours is 1 day, 7 days = 1 week, and 52 weeks = 1 year. Time also use am and pm. Am is is in the moring and pm is at night.

Lastly I taught my partner about money. Money is used in the place value system. Place vaue is also used in ten. In money they have dollars, cents, cards. In money they have, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, 1 dollar, 2 dollar, 5 dollar, 10 dollar, 20 dollar 50 dollar and 100 dollar.

I thought that I was a good teacher and a good student. I also thought that my patners were also a good teacher and student.     

Westcott Metric Ruler With Metal Edge 12 - Office DepotMaking money: behind the design of NZ's new currency - IdealogNew Zealand currency today | New Zealand Post Coins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.