Friday 20 November 2020

[Table mat, Making connection, Synthesis] Reading

 This week I finished three task to help me understand reading just like new. This book is a book about a girl that lives in tonga and talks about the what the wormen ware. For example Kie kie and Ta'ovala 

The first task  I complete was called Table mat. Table mat helps us find information about the book faster. I wrote down my priro knowledge. Then I wrote down my topic. Then I found six keywords. Laslty I wrote my 4 facts down.

Our next task was making connection. There is three things that makes connection they are, text to world, text to self and text to text. 

Text to world is a text in the book that relates to the world. Text tgo self is a text in the book that relates to yourself. Text to text is a text in the book that relates to another text from a different book.

Our last task was called synthesis. I wrote my priro knowladge. Then I wrote down some facts. Lastly I wrote down was my new understanding. 

I learnt new things about the book but I it was hard doing all the tasks in one week.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.