Wednesday 2 December 2020

QAR Reading

 This week we did same task called QAR. QAR stands for, question, answer, and relationship. 

I read a book called art or crime. This book is about why graffiti should be displayed. 

There were 4 type of question they are: right there, think and search, author and you, and on my own.  
Right there means the answer is one place in the book. 

Right there means I can see the answer in one place in the book. Think and search means I can find the answer but it's broken up in differet places. 

Author and you means I can't find the answer in the book but I use my imagination. On my own means I can't find the answer in the book but I can come up with your own answer.

This task wasn't that challenging because some of the question I understand.





                                                                                        







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.