Thursday 4 March 2021

Cooking

This week I cooked some food. The food I made was called fried rice. First I cooked my rice. Then I let my rice cool down. Next I add a little Oil with you meat. Then I cook my meat for a little time. Then I grab the meat the meat of the pan. Then my cousin cut the onion. Then My cousin diced the onion.

Then he put the diced onion inside the pan with a Little bit of oil. Then we add One teaspoon of garlic and one teaspoon of ginger. After that add the egg in to the pan and he mixed. Next I put oyster sauce. Next we took a pinch of chilli. Then we add hoisin sauce with fish sauce.

After that we add our meat. Next we add our rice. Next we ad soy souse. And last we enjoyed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.