Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ week one

This week is the first week of summer learning Journey. Our Task was to think of 10 foods that we can take with us on a boat for 21 says(3 Weeks). One of our food was spaghetti we also had to write why we chooses that food.
10 Selections of food for traveling in a boat
Water 42 ml: To keep hydrated                                                              
Tomato sauce: to add topping on food
Peachs: to eat and keep it frozen
Onions: to add topping on food for more flavour
Canned meat: To eat and make us full
Canned tuna: Incase food
Doritos: For a snack
Tropical fruit Can: To eat and to be healthy
Muesli bar: for a Snack 
Spaghetti: to eat for breakfast

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Taua,

    It is lovely to meet you again. I was lucky enough to come visit your school 2 weeks ago. We were welcomed with warm smiles. I actually have a post up on my blog when me and Jordan came to visit your school, you should check it out and tell your peers that the group photo is on my blog. As you may of already gathered Im a blog commenter for the Summer Learning journey, in fact It’s my second year doing this! I have just completed my degree in teaching.

    Well done on starting the Summer Learning Journey! I have read over your teaser posts and the active programme and so far you’ve done an amazing job. I think I would bring Doritos for a snack as well, but I feel like I would probably eat the whole bag at once. I also like how you have included meat to make you full, this is from the protein.

    Keep up the mahi Taua! Next time you should try to use Google Docs. It can be really fun to use!

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Taua ,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and observing your work that you have completed. I like how you added the quantity of your foods. Did you find anything hard about this activity?

    Great blogging and Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.