Friday 13 December 2019

SLJ/Pepeha

Summer Learning Journey/Pepeha

For this Activity We had to make a Pepeha. The Summer Learing Journey made template for us to use It had sentences for mountain ,River,City and others. I learned how to make a Pepeha. Thank to summer learning Journey  for making the Template  instead of us look for a website tat has documents to use
Kia ora tatou 
Greetings all

Ko   Maungarei te maunga
          mountain

Ko Tamaki te awa
    river/water

Nō Tamakimakaurau ahau
    town/city/country

Ko Taua tōku ingoa
 first name

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Taua,

    My name is Leisha Ferguson and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I live in Auckland and I am part of the team that will be commenting on student blog posts over the summer :).

    Thank you for sharing your pepeha! It is nice to learn a little bit about you. Was this your first time writing a pepeha?

    I really hope you have been enjoying the teaser week activities. I am excited for week 1 of the Summer Learning to start on Monday 16th December. I hope you will blog with us over the summer.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.